- The island of Hawaii single family luxury market with a bench price of $1.075M is a Sellers Market with a 38% Sales Ratio.
- Homes sold for a median of 94.27% of list price in February 2021.
- The most active price band is $4,000,000$,599,000 where the sales ratio is 167%.
- The median luxury sales price for a single family home is $1,632,500.
- The median days on market for February 2021 was 24 days, down from 25 in February 2021.
March Highlights for Luxury Market Report
Review the North American report and note the following key factors in your posts and email comments to grab the attention of your clients, customers, friends and readership:
- The report is a guide to the luxury real estate market in North American. It provides an overall analysis with trends, and showcases comparative data on the top-residential markets throughout Canada and the U.S.
- This month’s report showcases the market statistics for North America month over month as well as the 13 month trend.
- This month we review why “home” has never been so important to the affluent and how luxury real estate experts agree.
- We look at the resilience of luxury real estate from the prospective of this industry’s strength in home values as well as on the stock market and review whether experts believe price increases will continue to be substantial or indeed sustainable into 2021.
- We investigated four diverse luxury markets; Northern California’s East Bay, Colorado Springs, Fairfax County in Virginia and King County, Washington – and why they were so significant in identifying with the current trend of affluent home buyers.
- Equally important was their research into the much publicized relocation of homeowners out of major metropolises, such as New York, LA, San Francisco, Miami in the US and Toronto, Vancouver and Ottawa in Canada, and their findings are intriguing and often surprising.
- Discover more about global luxury markets and whether luxury trends identified in North America are also having the same significant impacts.
- For homeowners looking to sell or buy their luxury home in today’s market it is highly recommend to work with a Realtor who can provide you with critical knowledge about your local market, maintain a high level of security during the transaction and knows how to leverage technology to provide maximum exposure and assistance.
It is my responsibility as your REALTOR to ensure that when others around you are lowering their expectations, that it is the time us to switch gears and discover leveraging the the market effectively to achieve your goals.
- The island of Hawaii attached luxury market is a Sellers Market with a 79% Sales Ratio.
- Homes sold for a median of 79.18% of list price in February 2021.
- The most active price band is $1,100,000 – $1,199,000 where the sales ratio is 300%.
- The median luxury sales price for an attached home has increased to $1,420,000.
- The median days on market for February 2021 was 31 days, down from 80.
Until next time A Hui Hou!
Renee H. Kraft Luxury Top performing Hawaii State Broker born and raised on the island of Oahu named one of Hawaii State’s very best Realtors. She brings exceptional service to her clientele. Licensed professional Realtor in Hawaii Real Estate since 1992. She has the experience and tenacity to market effectively, negotiate, and focus with attention to detail every step of the way. Educated 7th – 12th grades at the La Pietra Hawaii School for Girls and the University of Hawaii Manoa campus with a B.A. in Psychology. She strives to continually keep up on the Hawaii economic forecasts and daily market activity. Technology driven Renee understands the importance of keeping her clientele in the loop on current market availablility and knowing the market inventory is 100% key to get her clients what they want. Extraordinary exceptional homes, estates, condominiums, and vacant land are her specialty. Integrity and honesty are just a fraction of what Renee shares with her clients and a very strong work ethic. Putting the client’s needs first utilizing the range of experience and knowledge, combined with a a huge amount of Aloha gives her great satisfaction that she can help her clients make sound and profitable real estate investments. Member Rotary Club of Kona -Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR) -Sellers Representation Specialist (SRS) -Graduate Realtors Instutute (GRI) -Resort and Second Home Property Specialist RSPS).